This is the Aston Martin 2-Litre Sports, known as the DB1 and had only 15 produced between 1948-50. This was the first car produced after David Brown bought the company for £20,500 in 1947! One of the rarest vintage cars in the world, here’s your chance to have a piece of automotive history in your home.
- Bespoke digital illustration
- Printed on Hahnemühle German Etching 310gsm – a velvety smooth paper with a fine surface texture.
- All prints are printed on demand by our specialist print partner in London, UK
- Prints are sold unframed – pictures are for illustration purpose only
- All gicleé prints are rolled and packaged in mailing tubes
- When ordering, please note that we run our print run once a week so delivery may take between 5-7 working days.