You have to admit it’s hard to resist a convertible Aston Martin! The DB2/4 Mk1 Drop-head Coupé, produced from 1953 was a four-seater (hence the /4) and cost around £2600. To get one now in good condition you’d be looking at spending at least £150,000. Luckily you can get this print from only £19.99 + shipping.
- Bespoke digital illustration
- Printed on Hahnemühle German Etching 310gsm – a velvety smooth paper with a fine surface texture.
- All prints are printed on demand by our specialist print partner in London, UK
- Prints are sold unframed – pictures are for illustration purpose only
- All gicleé prints are rolled and packaged in mailing tubes
- When ordering, please note that we run our print run once a week so delivery may take between 5-7 working days.