Initially released as a V6 and later rereleased as a V8 in 1969 (this print), the DBS was designed to be a town car with the pedigree of the DB series sports cars. Now you can own a bit of history, because let’s be honest, most of us can’t afford a real DBS…
- Bespoke digital illustration
- Printed on Hahnemühle German Etching 310gsm – a velvety smooth paper with a fine surface texture.
- All prints are printed on demand by our specialist print partner in London, UK
- Prints are sold unframed – pictures are for illustration purpose only
- All gicleé prints are rolled and packaged in mailing tubes
- When ordering, please note that we run our print run once a week so delivery may take between 5-7 working days.