You’ve trained hard, you’ve laced up and conquered Berlin 2019, maybe it’s a new star for your Abbott World Marathon Majors or maybe you were there to race yourself and smash out a new PB? Each illustration is bespoke and designed using your supplied reference photos and features the 2019 Berlin Marathon medal! Underneath, you can have your name, race times and event details. Want some different text, then just email when you place your order. The only other thing you need to do is decide whether you want red, gold or grey!
Once you’ve placed your order, send a reference photo of what you want your Brick Runner to look like along with the details you want on your illustration.
Each print includes a digital version of your illustration so you can share it with friends and family.
- Bespoke digital illustration
- 10% of every Berlin Runner print sold goes to Spinal Research.
- Printed on Hahnemühle German Etching 310gsm – a velvety smooth paper with a fine surface texture.
- All prints are printed on demand by our specialist print partner
- Prints are sold unframed – pictures are for illustration purpose only
- All gicleé prints are either lay flat or rolled and packaged in secure mailing tubes
- When ordering, please note that we run our print run once a week so delivery may take between 5-7 working days from approval of image.
- As each illustration is bespoke, you will be advised of expected delivery times when you order.
- Please contact for additional prints, price includes bespoke illustration.