It’s November, you’re full of candy from Halloween and now you’ve using up all that extra energy running New York Marathon. Here’s the opportunity to see yourself in Abbott World Marathon Majors Brick Runner form!
Mike Seaman of the National Running Show and one of their ambassadors, Austin Sheppard are running NYC this year for Children with Cancer UK and as Brick Runners is all about supporting others and giving back and to recognise the support that they’ve given us, with the New York Marathon print, 10% goes to their chosen charity.
Each illustration is bespoke and designed using your supplied reference photos and features the 2019 New York Marathon medal! Underneath, you can have your name, race times and event details. Want some different text, then just email when you place your order. The only other thing you need to do is decide whether you want red, white or blue!
Once you’ve placed your order, send a reference photo of what you want your Brick Runner to look like along with your New York Marathon race number.
Each print includes a digital version of your illustration so you can share it with friends and family.
- Bespoke digital illustration
- 10% of every New York Runner print sold goes to charity
- Printed on Hahnemühle German Etching 310gsm – a velvety smooth paper with a fine surface texture.
- All prints are printed on demand by our specialist print partner
- Prints are sold unframed – pictures are for illustration purpose only
- All gicleé prints are either lay flat or rolled and packaged in secure mailing tubes