All race events have great moments, and watching pre-66 Grand Prix cars racing round Silvertone is one of the best. I’ve captured this moment from 2018, now you can have it on your wall too (yes I have this one at home). This illustration is of Bernardo Hartogs racing for the Adrian Flux Trophy in his Lotus.
- Bespoke digital illustration
- Printed on Hahnemühle German Etching 310gsm – a velvety smooth paper with a fine surface texture.
- All prints are printed on demand by our specialist print partner in London, UK
- Prints are sold unframed – pictures are for illustration purpose only
- All gicleé prints are rolled and packaged in mailing tubes or flat in card-backed envelopes
- When ordering, please note that we run our print run once a week so delivery may take a minimum of 5-7 working days.